Today we are going to walk you through how to make your Amazon Store card login payment Synchrony if you use an Amazon card issued by Synchrony bank for your shopping online. The process is very easy and straightforward.
With an Amazon store card login payment synchrony bank account, you can make one-time or recurring payments on your Amazon Store Card or Amazon Secured Card Account by signing into your Synchrony Bank online account.
As an Amazon store cardholder, you can easily make Amazon store card synchrony bank login pay bills online successfully, provided you follow the detailed step guide on how to make Amazon store card payment or Amazon credit builder Account instruction on this page.
The payment due date for your account can be found on your monthly billing statement, or by accessing your online account.
How to Make an Amazon Store Card Login Payment Synchrony – One-Time Payment
To make a one-time Amazon Synchrony payment Store Card or Amazon Secured Card Account, do one of the following:
- Sign in to your Synchrony Bank account at http://www.syncbank.com/amazon or link your Amazon and Synchrony account to navigate directly to Synchrony from the Amazon site.
- Enter your User ID and password in the respective box, and click the secure login button to access your account.
- Hover over Payments at the top of the page, then scroll down and select View and Make Payments.
- In the first field, select Minimum Payment, Statement Balance (as of your last statement), Current Balance, or Other.
- In the second field, select the Payment Date.
- In the third field, select an existing payment method. You can also select Add New Payment Method or Update Payment Methods to update your payment preferences.
- Verify that the information is correct and select Submit Payment.
Note: If this is your first time you log in to your Amazon Synchrony bank account, you’ll need your full account number in order to complete the registration and establish a login and password for your Synchrony account.
Synchrony Amazon Store Card Payment Login – Make a Recurring Payment:
To make a one-time Amazon store card login payment Synchrony bank account, follow the simple steps below.
- Sign in to your Synchrony Bank account at http://www.syncbank.com/amazon or link your Amazon and Synchrony accounts to navigate directly to Synchrony from the Amazon site.
- Hover over Payments at the top of the page, then scroll down and select Manage Autopay.
- Select Minimum Payment, Statement Balance (as of your last statement), Current Balance, or Other.
- Select your bank account and review the terms and conditions for setting up a recurring payment. If you agree, select Set Up Autopay.Amazon Store Card Login
- You’ll receive confirmation that a recurring payment has been established and that you can cancel your recurring payment any time before the scheduled payment date.
Note: If this is your first time signing in to your Amazon Synchrony account, you’ll need your full account number in order to complete the registration and establish a login and password for your Synchrony account.
How to Make Amazon Store Card Synchrony Payment By Phone
To make your Amazon Store Card Synchrony bank payment by phone: Call Synchrony Bank at 1-866-634-8379.
NOTE: A Synchrony Amazon Store card payment made through the automated phone system or with a Customer Service representative is always free of charge.
How Do I Pay my Amazon Store Card Synchrony by Mail:
To pay your Amazon store card synchrony by mail, send a check or money order made out to “Synchrony Bank / Amazon” with the remittance slip from your monthly statement for the amount you wish to pay to the following address:
- Synchrony Bank / Amazon
- P.O. Box 960013
- Orlando, FL 32896-0013.
See More: Manage Your TJX Credit Card Account
We hope the guideline above on how to make an Amazon Store card login payment Synchrony bank account using either online, by phone, or through the mail method was helpful.