Today, you can make it very easy to Study in Canada under Carleton University Richard J Van Loon Scholarships once you are an African or International Student, who wish to study Abroad.
Carleton University Richard J Van Loon Scholarships
Abroad Studies can be made very easy if and only if you have the full details and Grant on where and how to proceed with a free Scholarship Offer just as Carleton University Richard J. Van Loon Scholarships is Available for you to Apply now!!!.
Applications are invite for the Richard J. Van Loon Scholarship to African students for undergraduate/graduate study at Carleton University.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021
Eligible Countries: African countries
About the Award:
The Richard J. Van Loon Scholarship, valued at $5,000 for the 2020 academic year, is awarded annually to an outstanding international student from an African country. The award was endowed in 2005 by friends, family and colleagues in honor of Richard J. Van Loon, Carleton’s 10th President.
Type: Undergraduate, Masters
Eligibility: To be eligible, candidate:
must be a citizen of an African country.
must be an international student, who is require to have a valid Study Permit for Canada.
And must be registered as a full-time student at Carleton University and be successfully proceeding from one year to another in any program of study.
must be in good academic standing.
Value of Award: $5,000
What you Need to Do During any Online Application
There guides you need to Follow in order to Achieve a Maximum Result from every online Form you Apply for and the below list will put you through:
- Maintain Single Profile – Don’t make thing hard for yourself by making your registration with multiple profiles which will will have problems while trying to Verify or claim your Award
- Instructions – Its true that people don’t read instructions and it will be very bad of you not to read instructions before Applying for any online Application.
- Legal and Correct details – If you are not sure of the details you are using please kindly verify before Adding them to your Application because once the Application again Approval you can’t claim the Award
- Enquirer – Do ask question on some unclear part of your registration be fore you proceed with it.
- Subscribers – Make it a point of Duty to Join the email subscribers in order to get daily update about your Application
- Follow up – make it a point of Duty to follow up your Application from start to finish in order to gain Approval
- Validation – Make your registration and with valid documents to enable easy approval
- Recommendation – Make us of document under recommendation from the Application form both format and size.
How to Apply:
Please complete all 5 sections of the application form.
Enclose with your application an essay (500-600 words) on the topic provided.
Enclose with your application a sealed recommendation from an academic referee.
Finally, Enclose with your application proof of citizenship and a copy of your study permit for Canada
Acceptable referees would include:
Professor who has taught a class you successfully completed
Dean of a Faculty
A Director of a School or Institute
A Chair of a Department or Program
Note: Once you proceed with your Application from below link, you should make sure you enter your correct details to Avoid invalid submission and more you can start up with your Application guide below. <How to Apply for Online Scholarship and Gain Approval>.