Categories of Insurance types In UK , You cannot prevent the unexpected from happening But you can at least take protection against the occurrences. one of the way to take the protection is to have an insurance that covers you from them each time they occur in your life.
it is very important to have an insurance as an employer, or an individual for it help during the old age . checkout all you need to know about life insurance in UK
in this post we are gong to discus all the types of insurance din its full understanding , And make sure we explain every aspect of it.
The following Categories of Insurance (types) In UK
the contract of health insurance is between the health insurer and the policy holder, . it make sure that the health insurer pay for in total or part of the medical cost of the policy holder.
it is important because it clovers both expected and the unexpected medical expenses, including routine visits, medications, emergency stays, and serious surgeries , can add up quickly and cause a lot of debt for those who can’t afford the out of pocket costs.
It usually offers protection against:
- a) Hospitalization
- b) Treatment of critical illnesses
- c) Medical bills post hospitalization
- d) Daycare procedures
this type of insurance covers cars and motorcycle, and many other vehicles that are on the road.
And most of the time it is to protect against ,physical damage , or the body damage that is the cause of driving or maybe by an accident.
In most countries driving without insurance will automatically be against the law.
at the same time it is important because you and your vehicle will be protected against accident, and some other unfortunate befalling.
life insurance policy pays a beneficiary an agreed-upon amount of money to cover the expenses left by the deceased.
A beneficiary is the person or entity named in a policy who receives benefits, such as a spouse.
The benefit is that it covers most of the expenses from settling an estate to planning a funeral, the associated costs can really set you back .
But a life insurance policy will ease the financial burden placed on a surviving spouse and dependents
the importance of this type of insurance are often over looked by people
one of the more compelling reasons to purchase life insurance is to replace lost income for those that remain and are dependent upon that income to help keep the bills paid and/or to pay off debt.
In this one doesn’t know that dead ,is expensive, because when you look at how you going to spent on cost of someone’s death you will see that actually dead is expensive and the one way to run out of this is have a life insurance.
some time is part of the family planning for the children to continue there education even as you may longer be there for them.
This covers the home and keep its property value high, plus be covered in the case of major damage, like a house fire, or break down that come to your home. this plan covers the the house you a re ling in and some of the other structures like a porch, garage, and balcony.
Categories of Insurance (types) In UK home insurance policies include:
1) Home Structure/Building Insurance – Protects the structure of the house against damage during any calamity
2) Public Liability Coverage – Provides coverage against any damage to a guest or third-party on the insured residential property
3) Standard Fire and Special Perils Policy – Coverage against damages caused due to fire outbreaks, natural calamities (e.g., landslides, rockslides, earthquakes, storms, and floods), and anti-social human-made activities (e.g., explosions, strikes, and riots)
4) Personal Accident Provides financial coverage to you and your family against any type of permanent dismemberment or sudden demise to the insured individual, anywhere around the world
5) Burglary and Theft Insurance – Provides compensation for stolen goods in case of a burglary or theft
6) Contents Insurance – Provides compensation for loss of furniture, vehicles, and other appliances in case of a fire, theft, flood, or riots
7) Tenants’ Insurance – Provides financial protection to you (as a tenant) against any loss of personal property living in a rented house
8) Landlords’ insurance – Provides coverage to you (as a landlord) against contingencies such as public liability and loss of rent . you may like to know all the US Car Insurance Companies | Car Reality Insurance that Meets Your Needs – Car Insurance Safety
this is also known as liability insurance this covers cost in excess of other insurance ,policies.
You can take this type insurance if you have in the mind that m ,you may exceed to the amount the other insurance type covers, then ,you take this to help cover the excess.
for example on a home or vehicle, then umbrella insurance will help further protect you from risk of being sued for damages.
There some situation when you see that some of the problem is almost more than your present insurance when this happens your umbrella insurance comes in to do the completion ,instead of you eating out your insurance at once.
this is use by the tenants to cover there property, in the case of any damage or comes to the building or damage by fire, which may not be the responsibility ,of the landlord.
it helps the tenants to protect themselves and their property while renting. In fact, many landlords require it.
this type of insurance cover you from trip cancelation and accidents, at the same time if your luggage’s are misplace and some medical expenses while still on the trip.
It help covers your medical emergencies or other incidents that may cause a trip to be cut short.
pet insurance covers all the expenses of the veterinary treatment when the pet gets sick or have an injury from an animal or form person.
There are two types of pet insurance: a wellness plan that covers routine visits and shots, and a health insurance plan that is more comprehensive of genetic diseases and major surgeries.
this help to maintain your pet medical treatment, at the same time the anxiety of the pet like dog and cat that can cause problem at any time or where ever they go.
even some time the barking of a Dog can be offensive in the eye of the neighbors and they can sue the owner for just that. know some of the insurance companies in us
Insurance is one of the thing you don’t have to overlook at every cost because at the negligence it may affect not only you but also you family . therefore is necessary you include it in your family planning for a better tomorrow.