How To Create Green Dot Credit Card Account – If you have been searching for the best credit card to improve your financial score, then you just landed on the right page to get all you want snappily.
Green Dot Credit Card
Green Dot offers a Visa debit card that allows transacting anywhere that accepts Visa cards. Green Dot Bank operates under the following registered trade names: Green Dot Bank and Bonneville Bank.
Green Dot Account
The green dot provides services and opportunities to help you improve your credit score, you get cash as a gift, and give your college student a source of money that you can control.
You may ask, why speaking confidently?
- Green dot is $0 charge fee at any ATM withdrawals,
- $0 Bank transfer fee,
- $0 cash deposit s at major retailers using the app, and
- Only $7.59 monthly fees if you weren’t able to spend up to $1,000 in a month.
- Just like every other card, the green dot card also has your name, card number, expiration date and the CVV.
- Activating the card is done online, on the official website – the steps have been shown below.
How To Create Green Dot Credit Card Account
The registration can be carried out online via the web and mobile app. just like other online registration form you may have been filling and submitting, Green Dot new account registration will also be requesting the following;
Visit the official Green dot website to register for a new account, there are steps to complete to register for a new Green Dot account.
1. The form will request for your Email address, Fast name and last name. Then click “Continue”.
You may be prompted to pass the security check, proofing that you’re human creating this account.
2. The first stage processes and get to this stage where you have to provide your residential address and zip code. Also, your phone number will be asked – and a code will be sent to your phone for verification. purposes.
Remember to check the boxes to agree with its terms and conditions. Then click “Continue”.
3. You’ll be asked to provide your date of birth and SSN (State Security Number). Then click “Submit”.
4. Then verify your phone number using the code that will be sent to you.
You just completed the steps to create Green Dot Account now. Now its time to apply for a card and get it activated using the steps below.
Getting A New Green Dot Card
You can get a new Green Dot card in two ways, either buying a temporary card at a participating retailer or buying a card online. If you buy Green Dot card online then you’ll as well have to register and activate it at the same time.
In anyways you choose to buy your card, note that it takes approximately two weeks to get the permanent card mail to you.
How To Activate The Green Dot Card Online
With a simple step, you can activate Green Dot card online using the steps below.
- Go to Green Dot Platinum activation page – https://www.greendot.com/register
- You will be asked to enter your card’s information in the form. The 16-digit card number, expiration date, and CVV (that is at the back of the card).
- Then click “Next”, you’ll be prompt to finish the registration.
- After your card is registered, you will receive a permanent card in the mail.
Wow… Congratulations! You just completed your Green Dot Visa card activation online.
Now you can start loading money onto it whenever you want and use that card anywhere that takes Visa whether online or at the ATM points.
How The Green Dot Cash-Back Works
You earn Cashback when you make online and mobile purchases. Please note that Cashback cannot be used for purchases or cash withdrawals until you have redeemed it.
Claim the cashback balance after 12 months of use and your account being in good standing.
Green Dot Mobile App
Green dot also has a mobile app available for Android and iOS users. With the app, your bank is now at the tip of your finger, You can carry out several transactions without stepping an inch outside.
The Green Dot Mobile App Allows You To;
- Find free in-network ATMs. that is directing you to the nearest ATM point
- Get account alert
- Access customer support
- Deposit check
- Pay bills online
- Transfer fund easily
- Manage your balance
How do I create a green dot account?
Set up your Green Dot User ID and password by:
Creating your Green Dot User ID here. To create a User ID, you’ll need your
When asked, enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security number.
Come up with a Green Dot User ID and choose a password to go with it.
Review the information and make sure it’s accurate.