Eric Bleumink Fund for Master program
For undertaking a master’s degree program, this golden opportunity is open to all high achieving international students who want to complete their higher education in the Netherlands.
Established in 1614, the University of Groningen is a public research university. It was voted the best university of Netherland and also ranked 50th in the world.
Why study at the University of Groningen? The university has 27 research centers and institutes. It offers more than 175-degree programs and has the best faculty for guiding participants in building a bright future.
University or Organization: The University of Groningen
Course Level: Masters degree
Award: Education fund
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not given
The program can be taken in the Netherlands
Application Deadline: December 1, 2021
Eligibility: Eric Bleumink Fund for Master program
- Have received provisional or unconditional admission for a master program before February. Only then will applicants be considered for a grant from the Eric Bleumink Fund (see: Master’s degree programmes )
- Have excellent academic performance, preferably to be confirmed by letters of recommendation
- Have excellent grades during their bachelor/undergraduate studies;
- And Should Have excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program of choice
- Be available for the whole period of the program and be able to take part in the entire program
- Be in good health, so that health insurance in the Hold the nationality of a country appearing in Appendix 1
- Have no other means of financing the study in question
- Grant information:
- The grant is awarded for a 1 year or 2 years Master’s degree program.
How to Apply
- Here is How to Apply: In order to receive the grant, the participants have to take admission in a master’s degree program at the university. After that, the University of Groningen Admission Office, in consultation with the Admission Boards of its faculties, will determine which applicants will be nominated for the educational grant.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates need to submit their academic transcripts or certificates, language ability proof, copy of the passport, and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: They must have excellent grading during their undergraduate degree program.
Language Requirement: The participants must have good proficiency in the English language.
The educational opportunity will cover the cost of the tuition fee, costs of international travel, subsistence, books, and health insurance.