If you are looking for a way to do this “Facebook Email removal or change” and probably you stumbled across this page, then you are sure to grab something before heading on for your change. I know that this might be a little problem you have always tried to tackle and perhaps this post will guide you, also many people have requested how to do this so as to secure their Facebook accounts.
Facebook Email Remove or Change
Therefore there are various ways and things the Facebook account can do for us which most probably we try to neglect.
The email in your Facebook account helps to secure your account against scammers request. You can use your email to retrieve your Facebook password when your account is stolen.
However the question is, did you include your email to your Facebook account? If yes then we can solve the issue but if no, then you should probably do that today to help keep your account fit.
However, you can also use your phone number to secure your Facebook account as well, helping you to easily get a confirmation code for access.
In addition to that, please always make your details private on the Facebook platform to avoid your account being hijacked. What I mean is your Facebook password and email password as well and keep all code safe.
NOTE: make sure the email address you include to your Facebook account must be accessible by you at your convenient time.
More info on Email Re-load Process
Today I decided to set out on this topic so that some viewers can actually see why some their accounts need email uploads.
Facebook normally sends notification codes on any account that wants to change password or email. If you are in control of that your email, things will actually be easy for you.
There are many accounts that have been flagged out because of careless reasons of non security measures.
In addition to that, your Facebook email speaks for you especially times where you are not online. Another way to secure your Facebook account is through a two step authentication process.
However, if the email in your Facebook account is no longer working, you can as well change it to the active one you want.
Therefore, changing your email or adding a new email will be through the same process, you just have to follow up the process carefully.
Finally, I will list the guidelines separately based on devices that people use so that it will be quite easier for everyone. Remember there are just little changes made on the guidelines due to the various devices used.
Android Phones Facebook Email Removal or Change Guideline
The email address can be made your primary email on the Facebook platform. So if you have the Facebook app or you do Facebook on the mobile browser, see the guidelines.
let’s move on with this method on the android phone users and you can try it out as you read the steps below:
l Locate your Facebook app in your Android phone, then open the app by tapping on the icon.
l When it loads, then tap on the three (3) line icon that displays.
l Therefore, inside the three line menu that displays, scroll down to choose the settings and privacy or account settings.
l As it loads, choose on the personal information on the page that appears.
l Page displays showing: your name, phone number, email, data usage and manage account etc.
l Then select the Email option on the next page.
l Tap on the email and key in your active email address.
l However, before this action completes, Facebook will ask for you Facebook password.
l Key in your Facebook passwords.
l Then type in email address and submit.
l You can log out from Facebook and check again to confirm the process is done.
l Go to your email address account and confirm Facebook messages there saying you include the email to your profile.
iPhone (iOS) Facebook Email Removal or Change Guideline
The process here is also easy and is for iPhone users. Meanwhile, let’s check the guidelines below:
- l The first thing to do is to locate your Facebook app.
- l Tap on the Facebook app.
- l Click on this icon: three line bar icon.
- l It will show various icons but you have to scroll down to the settings and privacy or account settings.
- l When the page displays, select the icon
- l Then select the Email on the next page.
- l Key in your active email address in the space provided.
- l You have to confirm this by checking your email account again for Facebook messages. And logging into your Facebook account to check.
- l Then if is right, select continue.
- l Go to the email address you keyed in and save changes.
- l You also make the email your primary email for the Facebook app.
- l Also, to check, go to general, email address, then primary email, write the Email and save changes.
PC Device Facebook Email Removal or Change Guideline
This is the change of email or adding an email through the computer for Facebook computer users.
- l So I guess on using the computer you already have your details logged into your chrome browser or fire fox browser on this official link com
- l Log into your Facebook account.
- l Move down and select the icon
- l Scroll to the General and select contact
- l The next page that displays will show you more on the email and phone number.
- l Select the add another email or phone number.
- l Key in the active email you want to use
- l Before submission you have to also key in your Facebook password to confirm
- l Then after that, click on submit.
- l Once is done go back and confirm if it reflects on your personal profile.
- l Go to your main active email account and check if there are messages sent to you there telling you about including your email in Facebook. Choose the option and confirm.
- l Then log back to your Facebook account.
- l Go to the contact options and click on new email address.
- l Make sure is your email there, then save changes and it becomes your primary email.
What you can Do;
Today, you can Join our free email Subscribers for easy and secure update without any cost and You can as well make your suggestions and comment with the use of the comment box.