Today, it is an easy steps that you get started with all you need to do in life and what am letting you know is that Abroad Dream Jobs are here for you just as we have on this page Japanese wok visa Programs which you can read the instruction and ask questions for more Guide to start your Application on the Go.
Apply for Japan Work Visa | Check Requirements
Meanwhile, most people migrate from their country of residence to become temporary or permanent citizens in Japan, and due to this, they will need a Japan work visa. Getting this Japan work visa is being related to the kind of job you do, and that implies the job of an individual is going to determine the type of work visa to be issued out to the person. It has approximated that there are over 30 different Japanese work visa.
No matter the kind of work you do in Japan as a foreigner, the Japan work visa is essential for you to possess to work freely in Japan. On the other hand, there are still foreign nationals that won’t have to secure this work visa such as business capitalists, tourists, fun seekers, and many others. This group of people doesn’t need it since they are not going to Japan for work purposes. The people who demand this visa are people who will be living in Japan as a temporary or permanent citizen.
Are there Careers Eligible for Japan Work Visa?
According to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan, they have piled up several categories of professions that require a Japanese work visa and here they are:
- Artist: songwriters, dancers, cinematographer, painter, sculptors, etc.
- Journalist: editors, news broadcaster, editors, columnists, etc.
- Medical services: dentists, medical lab scientists, nurses, biochemists, etc.
- Professor: assistant professor and associate professor, etc.
Requirements for Japan Work Visa
Having this work visa isn’t free of charge at all, because the individuals are going to ensure they are relevant documents available for them to obtain the Japan work visa. Here they are:
- Valid passport
- Recent photographs
- A job letter from your employer
- Certificate of eligibility
- Curriculum vitae Financial records
NB: it is only the Japanese Ministry of Justice that can issue out Certificate of Eligibility.’
What you Need to Do During any Online Application
There guides you need to Follow in order to Achieve a Maximum Result from every online Form Like Visa Sponsorship or Scholarship Programs or internship or Job you Apply for and the below list will put you through:
- Maintain Single Profile – Don’t make thing hard for yourself by making your registration with multiple profiles which will will have problems while trying to Verify or claim your Award
- Instructions – Its true that people don’t read instructions and it will be very bad of you not to read instructions before Applying for any online Application.
- Legal and Correct details – If you are not sure of the details you are using please kindly verify before Adding them to your Application because once the Application again Approval you can’t claim the Award
- Enquirer – Do ask question on some unclear part of your registration be fore you proceed with it.
- Subscribers – Make it a point of Duty to Join the email subscribers in order to get daily update about your Application
- Follow up – make it a point of Duty to follow up your Application from start to finish in order to gain Approval
- Validation – Make your registration and with valid documents to enable easy approval
- Recommendation – Make us of document under recommendation from the Application form both format and size.
Application Process for Japan Work Visa
The following are the procedures after obtaining the Certificate of Eligibility:
1 – Visit the Japanese Embassy:
The Japanese Consulate you are going to visit should be the one that is close to you. The best way to find these Japanese embassies or consulates is by searching on the internet. You have to know some of these embassies you need to apply through a visa application agency or travel agency before your work visa application can be granted.
2 – Arrangement of Documents:
This is the next step as you are applying for this work visa, you have to arrange your documents because you are going to submit them to the embassies or consulate. In the Japanese embassy, the required documents will be listed out for you, and you are going to get them ready.
3 – Submission of Visa Application & Documents:
You will be expected to submit your visa application alongside documents being attached to it. They can be submitted to either a visa application agency or a travel agency. If the Japanese embassy accepts this submission, then there will be no need to pass through an external body like a travel agency.
4 – Collection of Visa:
This is the last step for you to obtain your visa. The embassy is going to give you a date to come get your visa. This only depends on either the application you submitted with your documents have been approved. If it is not approved, then, you have to take it in good fate.