Mathills Services Limited is a consulting firm who provides a wide range of human resource (HR) solutions with a business focus. We are a dynamic organization that excels in consulting, training, and delivering results. We provide current solutions and business innovations such as outsourcing and recruitment of quality talent, business consultancy, training and business process engineering to serve small to large size private, public and non-profit organizations across diverse sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
Location: Ahiazu Mbaise, Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a dynamic chief security officer (CSO) to join our company’s executive management team.
- In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing and implementing a strategic security program for our company, and managing the security of our physical and digital assets.
- To ensure success as a CSO, you should be able to foster a culture of physical and cyber security awareness that drives behavioral changes within the company.
- Ultimately, a top-notch CSO should have excellent analytical skills and the ability to minimize risk to ensure the physical safety and integrity of personnel and company information.
- Building a comprehensive security program that includes physical safety and cybersecurity policies.
- Reviewing existing security measures and updating protocols as needed.
- Overseeing the daily operations of the company to identify potential security risks and room for improvements.
- Fostering a culture of physical and digital security awareness by conducting training sessions and communicating with personnel.
- Managing, evaluating, and resolving any physical or digital security incidents or breaches.
- Ensuring that the company’s security policies comply with federal laws and legislations.
- Presenting risk assessments and improved security policies to management team members.
- Working with management to develop and implement an appropriate budget for security programs.
- A B.Sc Degree in Safety Management, Information Technology Systems, or a similar field with at least 3 years relevant work experience.
- At least 3 years experience working as a security manager.
- Excellent knowledge of state and federal information security laws.
- Proven proficiency in developing physical and digital security protocols and procedures.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional managerial skills and the ability to lead a team.
- Proficiency in information management systems and knowledge of cybersecurity.
- Ability to research and stay up to date with security trends, as well as changing government and state laws.
N45,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV & Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.