Mathills Services Limited is a consulting firm that provides a wide range of human resource solutions with a business focus. We are a dynamic organization that excels in consulting, training, and delivering results. We provide current solutions and business innovations such as outsourcing and recruitment of quality talent, business consultancy, training and business process engineering to serve small to large size private, public and non-profit organizations across diverse sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Hotel Manager
Location: Ahiazu Mbaise, Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Hotel General Manager is responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel, to day-to-day staff management and guests.
- He/she should be an ambassador for the brand and the hotel. Provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of our service culture, maximize operations and guest satisfaction.
- Work Very closely with the hotel owners and other stakeholders. Responsible for managing the Hotels management team (HOD’s) and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest experience.
- The Manager would also be required to manage between profitability and guest satisfaction measures.
- Manage hotel operations to improve performance as well as enhance the revenue earning capacity
- Strategically develop new business to maximize the earnings and wealth of the Hotel
- Market the hotel services and ensure the hotels/businesses are fully booked on a daily basis
- implement an integrated company policy covering all the departments of the Hotel.
- Set up controls to minimize fraud to its barest minimum.
- Supervise compliance standards to the hotel rules and regulations and exercise disciplinary measures as needed in line with company policy
- Ensure guest services are up to standard in the hotel
- Effectively manage staff in order to maximize their potential and effectiveness.
- Reports to Management Daily, weekly and monthly
- Enforce excellent service delivery in the Hotel according to world-class standards and build customer loyalty
- A University Degree in Hotel Management or a related field with Experience in opening, managing or re-positioning a hotel with a clear track record.
- At least 4 years experience in the hospitality industry as a General Manager or Asst. General Manager.
- Working knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of hotel management software
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset
- Demonstrable attitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
Salary: N70,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV & Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.