Mar&Mor Engineering Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and Plumbing services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum. We value the hard work of our team and depend on them to provide outstanding products and services to our customers. In order to attract and retain this calibre of employee, we offer competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, and a great work environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- Lead and Communicate with MAR&MOR Field Supervision, Subcontractors and Vendors to assist them in working to the Project Schedule as it pertains to MEP’s
- Represent MAR&MOR with Owner(s), Architects, Consultants, Government Authorities, Vendors and Subcontractors
- Administer financial aspects of the Owner’s contract, subcontracts, and purchase orders
- Build effective working relationships with clients and the MAR&MOR project team member Project Start-Up
- Review the general contract and contract documents and confirm the budget setup and project milestones in conjunction with Project Lead
- Create a schedule of values and project logs, plan for project safety and mobilization, including review and validation with team members
- Purchasing process and document control
- Maintain the buy schedule, write scopes of work, distribute and log subcontracts, write required contract riders and purchase orders, and confirm compliance with project insurance requirements
- Review subcontractor references, obtain Subcontractor bonds, and maintain project files
- Maintain and manage all purchase and delivery schedules, change order processes, shop drawings, document control logs, Owner, Architect and Subcontractor correspondence
- Work with Purchasing in setting up/executing trade buyout including: defining scope of work, authoring Exhibit B’s, ensuring scope coverage, coordinating buy and project schedules
- Meeting Management
- Attend all schedule and management MEP meetings necessary to monitor and manage the project, chairing as appropriate
- Financial Management
- Manage all requisitions and payments including lien releases and project payroll and maintains best possible cash flow throughout the project, communicating issues proactively
- Project Closeout
- Deliver all necessary manuals to the Owner, consolidates project documentation and files
- Manage subcontractor closeout, transfer of utilities, owner training, and punch list process
- Deliver all warranties, AS-built and training to the owner.
- BSc, BTech /HND or M.Sc. (or its equivalent) in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering from a reputable and accredited higher institution of learning.
- 7 – 9 years post NYSC experience in managing MEP projects.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification will be an added advantage.
- Must be a registered member of COREN & NSE.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted and late entries will not be entertained.