MetroPCS Bill Payment – Some people still find it difficult to make an online payment, the truth is that MetroPCS bill payment online is easy and can be done easily in a few minutes within a few clicks just make sure that you have a Debit/Credit Card ready or even PayPal will do. If you are a Metro by T-Mobile customer (formerly known as Metro PCS), you have a number of ways you can pay your monthly bill.
MetroPCS now rebranded as (Metro by T-Mobile) is a prepaid wireless mobile brand, owned by T-Mobile which is the United States originated company. The company is the 5th largest operated mobile company in the telecommunication business and is one of the best wireless communication medium devices worldwide.
‘Metro Personal Communication Services’ publically known as MetroPCS, was established by Roger Linquist in 1994. It was a telecommunication brand at that time. In October 2012, the company signed an agreement with T-Mobiles and the two companies merged while providing its customers with a wide and unlimited variety of offers and subscriptions which were not introduced before.
MetroPCS – Metro by T-Mobile Payment Online Options
There is two key options, in terms of how you can pay your MetroPCS bill online. The first option is where you can make a Metro by T-Mobile payment without logging in – that is, by just entering your MetroPCS phone number and confirming it.
The second MetroPCS pay bill online option is where you choose to log into your account first and make the payment while logged in. In the latter option, you will have to enter your MetroPCS phone number alongside the account PIN, in order to log in before you proceed to make your payment.
MetroPCS Bill Payment Online
MetroPCS websites support the process of making online transactions. You can use the online website to make the MetroPCS bill payments. But you must know the exact payment amount and the MetroPCS customer number.
To access the MetroPCS pay bill online page,
- Go to the official MetroPCS homepage
- Click on the “Menu” on the top of the page
- You will find Shop, Support and Payment options.
- Click on the “payment” button, and you will land on a page to make a payment page or click https://www.metrobyt-mobile.com/payment
- Enter your Metro by T-Mobile Phone number to verify your account.
- It will ask you to Confirm Metro by T-Mobile Phone number. Complete the confirmation process.
- Enter your debit/credit card details and click “confirm” after rechecking the entered credentials.
- Congratulations, you have successfully made the transaction. Another Metro by T-Mobile bill payment options is payment by phone number and payment by mail.
How to Pay Your MetroPCS Bill By Mail
You can also make a MetroPCS pay bill through the mail just by sending your payment to the following address:
- Metro by T-Mobile
- P.O. Box 5119
- Carol Stream, IL 60197-5119
How to Make a Metropcs Bill Pay By Phone Number
If you want to pay your bill over the phone, then the phone number for payments is *99 for the automated system or 888-8metro8 to pay through a customer service representative.
In-Person: Pay at your nearest Metro store https://www.metrobyt-mobile.com/storelocator
How to Cancel Your Metro PCS Plan
If you are someone who has availed a monthly plan and you want to leave it, you will be charged a payment for the whole month.
So if you want to cancel your Metro by T-Mobile plan call their customer service on 1-888-863-8768 or *611 on your Metro PCS phone.
Metro PCS Bill pay by T-Mobile Customer Service Number
- Client assistance: 1-888-863-8768 or dial 611 from your Metro by T-Mobile telephone
- Make a Payment: dial 99 from your Metro by T-Mobile telephone number.
- Mail-in Rebates – Young America: 1-800-999-6389
Premium Handset Protection – Asurion: 1-866-862-3397
If you have any issue with your MetroPCS bill payment online, by phone or through the mail, you can call their customer care on this number, 1-888-863-8768 for any information or get your grievance readdressed and *611 on your Metro PCS Phone.