WordPress Blog post writing Discussion page: On this page, you will learn How to Write Blog Post focusing on The focus keyword appears in the first paragraph of the copy. The keyword density is Great. The focus keyword appears on Heading and Subheading. The images on this page contain all attributes with the focus keyword. The SEO title has a nice…
WordPress Blog post writing
how to write a blog post on WordPress | WordPress Blog post writing and First you need to to Login to your Dashboard with the Following steps:
- Log in to your WordPress Administration Panel (Dashboard).
- Click the ‘Posts’ tab.
- Click the ‘Add New’ sub-tab.
- Start filling in the blanks: enter your post title in the upper field, and enter your post body content in the main post editing box below it.
WordPress Blog post writing on Readability Analysis
Show information about the content analysis Readability | WordPress Blog post writing …
- Your site language is set to English (US). which you can Change language (Opens in a new browser tab)
51.9% of the sentences contain a transition word or phrase, which is less than the recommended minimum of 30%.
- The copy scores 64 in the Flesh Reading Ease test, which is considered okay to read.
The amount of words following each of the subheadings doesn’t exceed the recommended maximum of 300 words, which is great.
- None of the paragraphs are too long, which is great.
- 23.8% of the sentences contain more than 20 words, which is less than or equal to the recommended maximum of 25%.
- 8.3% of the sentences contain passive voice, which is less than or equal to the recommended maximum of 10%.
WordPress Blog post writing on SEO Rules
Show information about the content analysis SEO | WordPress Blog post writing
- Focus keyword appears in the first paragraph of the copy.
- The keyword density is more than 0.5, which is great; the focus keyword should be found many times.
- The meta description contains the focus keyword.
- Meta description has a nice length.
- The focus keyword appears only in 2 (out of 3) subheadings in your copy. Try to use it in at least one more subheading.
- The images on this page contain alt attributes with the focus keyword.
- Content – ext contains 446 words. This is more than or equal to the recommended minimum of 300 words.
- This page has 0 nofollowed outbound link(s) and 2 normal outbound link(s).
- This page has 0 nofollowed internal link(s) and 1 normal internal link(s).
- SEO title has a nice length.
- The focus keyword appears in the URL for this page.
- You’ve never used this focus keyword before, very good.
WordPress Blog post writing Tips and Guide you Need
Here comes what WordPress Blog post writing Tips that gives the best readability and SEO Analysis …
When Writing a blog post, there are must do things which you should follow up carefully so are to Rank on search Engine’s First pages. Meanwhile, Most Blogger does not give a clear guide on how to make a well First-page ranking post, that is While this post is here to guide both New and Old Blogger and website authors on Readability and SEO Analysis free…
- First, Make a clear Definition of your Post Title which most contain the Keyword.
- Next, the Heading should also give a clear definition of your Article.
- Coming to your First Paragraph, you should Give A brief summary of what-to, how-to and where your article will clarify.
- The Body of your Post which comes on the other paragraphs should go straight to the point”Do not make statements just to complete your 300 and Above word count but make straight means to the subjects in Question” Post Keyword clarification must be attained “.
- Next, Body of the post must contain both Heading and Subheadings.
- SEO length should contain the keyword and should not be longer than 73 characters
- Slug should also contain the Keyword and that goes also for the Meta Description
From the Above WordPress Blog post writing Analysis, I believe you can now make a first-page ranking post today and for any other questions, suggestions, and comments, make use of the comment Box.